Felpham Sailing Club welcomes social members who are interested in the sport of sailing. We appreciate that not everyone wants, or is able, to go afloat, but nonetheless love being near the sea and is willing to support the club’s sailing fraternity.
We have a wide range of social events as well as providing a bar and kitchen overlooking the seaside. The kitchen is normally open to sailing and social members during sailing hours for tea, coffee and light snacks.
The bar is open on Wednesday evenings and on Sunday lunchtimes all year round (from 12pm until 3pm plus depending on customers and time of year). During the summer months the bar is also open on Friday evenings during youth training.
If you are interested in joining as a social member please come along to the club to have a look around and find out more.
Here are the socials currently planned for this year. More details of the events will be posted on the noticeboard at the club, the email list and on this website throughout the year.
|Saturday 25th January||Prizegiving|
|Friday 31st January||Bingo Night (in aid of the Meningitis Research Foundation)|
|Friday 28th February||Pancake Evening Social|
|Saturday 7th March||Band Night (The Rocket Dogs)|
|Sunday 15th March||St. Patricks Lunch|
|Sunday 22nd March||The Big (Late) Breakfast|
|Saturday 23rd May||Disco (with DJ's Steve & Ali)|
|Saturday 13th June||Regatta Social (quiz)|
|Saturday 20th June||Summer Ball (at Bognor Regis Golf Club)|
|Saturday 4th July||Summer BBQ|
Latest Social News
- Covid-19/Coronavirus Update (8 July 2020) 8th Jul 2020
- Covid-19/Coronavirus Update (3 June 2020) 6th Jun 2020
- Covid-19/Coronavirus Update (24 April 2020) 24th Apr 2020
- Covid-19/Coronavirus Update (20 March 2020) 20th Mar 2020
- Covid-19/Coronavirus Update (17 March 2020) 17th Mar 2020
- FSC selected as RYA Club of the Year 2020 finalist 13th Nov 2019
- FSC selected as RYA Club of the Year Finalist 27th Nov 2018
- East Africa Food Crisis Charity Night 7th Apr 2017
- Rock & Ale Night – tickets now on sale 31st May 2016
- The FSC 20p challenge – so close! 19th May 2016