Please remember that this Friday is the Cadet Friday Night sign on evening. Any cadet that wishes to take part must attend with a legal parent or guardian to sign the consent forms. Once these have been signed then Cadets over the age of 10 do not need their own parent with them each week.
The format for the night.
5.00 – 6.00 Sign Up and meet old friends
6.00 – 6.20 Talks on the sailing and squads
6.20 – 7.00 Finish sign on and club familiarisation for new members.
- From 5pm come along and complete the consent forms and membership forms if not already a member.
- Find out how you can become actively involved and sign up for an optional beach, boat or Kitchen duty.
- Hear how the sessions run and our expectations. Listen to how we aim to keep all the youngsters safe.
- Hear about how the Saturday sessions operate and who is eligible.
- Find out about the Youth Regatta Week in August (10th-13th).
- Find out about this years activity residential weekend at UKSA Cowes (August Bank holiday weekend.)
- Order your FSC Cadet Hoodie
- Find out about the additional training that will be available all over the Summer.
- Sign up for the performance Squad and development squads if invited.
- Buy a big slice of Pizza for £1.00
- Remember the Bar will be open for all.
Invite a friend and bring them along.
Remember we welcome all ages from 8 upwards but we can only have a limited number of 8 and 9 year olds. Any cadet under the age of 10 must have a parent on the premises at all times when they are sailing.
See you there