Felpham SC has experienced significant increase in membership and activity and needs to develop facilities so that all our members can enjoy a great sport and social calendar with the right facilities.
With this in mind the committee launched a club lottery in 2015 to fund club projects. On the evening it was announced (2015 Summer Ball) over 30 members/friends signed up.
The cost is £60 per year and half of all the money taken will be returned as prizes, so the chances of winning are much higher than the National Lottery.
- Account: Felpham Sailing Club
- Bank: Cooperative Bank
- Sort Code: 08-92-99
- Account Number: 65535604
- Reference (this is important!): LOT YOUR NAME
Following any payments to the club lottery you must email Bill Brooks so that he can update the list of subscribers to the Lottery (and thus give you a chance of winning!).
If you require further information please contact Bill Brooks at the club, on the email above or on 07795 621682.
Latest Lottery News
- FSC Lottery – March 2017 9th Mar 2017
- FSC Lottery – February 2017 10th Feb 2017
- FSC lottery – January 2017 22nd Jan 2017
- 2016 lottery payments now due 12th Jan 2016
- Each ticket costs £60 per year (also payable at £5/month). The Lottery is open to members, their families and friends.
- The subscription fee is payable by annual bank transfer (or monthly Standing Order) using the details given above.
- Each subscriber will be allocated a unique ticket number which will not be issued to anybody else.
- It is the responsibility of each ticket holder to ensure that their bank has sufficient funds and that the subscriptions are paid on the due date.
- 50% of all ticket sales income will be put into a “Prize Fund” and distributed as cash prizes. The remaining money will be used to fund club projects.
- For 2015, the prize allocation will be £50 per month, with the balance of the “Prize Fund” going to an additional bonus draws in the summer (at the Summer Ball) and also in December (at the Festive Lunch) alongside the normal draws for that month. Only those tickets which have been paid prior to the May and October draw(s) will qualify for the bonus draws as appropriate.
- All tickets that are paid up prior to a given draw will be included in that draw, with the exception of the bonus draws (see above).
- There is no need for a ticket holder to be present at a draw in order to win; all winners will be notified.
- The draw for the cash prizes will be held at the clubhouse and winners will be notified by email. Details will be posted on the FSC website.
- Any dispute relating to the Lottery will be referred to the Committee of the Club for resolution. Their decision shall be final.
- This lottery is promoted by Bill Brooks on behalf of Felpham Sailing Club, Blakes Road, Felpham, PO22 7EE.