There are still some tickets available for the Horse Racing night on Saturday 20 February. Thanks to all those who have already got their names on the list – and especially those who have paid!
I have put together a poster with the details about the evening but I am not sure it will open so I will mention the most important points here.
– This event is open to all members and friends including youth.
– 7pm start
– Fish and Chip supper supplied by the Felpham Chippie! (only the best for you guys)
– Several horse races through the evening. With all horses being auctioned off – so you could be a race winner!!
– A Tote system working so you can have a flutter on any horse you fancy.
– Any money raised will help towards a new safety boat that we really need for this year.
– Get your tickets through me: phone/text me on: 07922 690897 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tickets are £10 each.
Hope You can come